Clients & Case Studies
Many of our client companies never had a concrete system in place that defined roles and responsibilities. As a result, frustration was high and motivation was low when employees did not have a clear concept of what they were supposed to do or even who they were suppose to do it for. At times, two people accomplished one task, while other tasks were neglected. Other times, employees felt confused and suffocated by having too many bosses or being micromanaged. As a result, the effectiveness and morale of both the owner and the employee were damaged, which translated into a major impediment to the company’s growth. It wasn’t that the people were bad but the system in which they worked.
Nexus Business Solutions introduced a new structure / system to the organization that erased internal disorder and inefficiencies. Responsibilities and authorities were defined so that it was clear what each person was expected to do and to whom they reported to. Employees understood their responsibilities and no longer felt overwhelmed and confused with multiple bosses. The new organizational structure uplifted morale, eased tensions between co-workers, improved the lines of communication, and boosted the overall effectiveness of workers within the company.
How May We Help Your Company Move Forward
- If I could only get everyone rowing in the same direction.
- If I could just surround myself with great people.
- If I could stop the guessing and actually know what is going on.
- If I could just clear the path and get everyone solving their issues.
- If we could only be more productive and dependable.
- We just aren't getting any traction.